Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Business Management is a unique, dynamic and professional management education institution, was established in the year 1987. It is a pioneer institution in the field of management studies at the Under-Graduate level. The college is sponsored and managed by the SDME society,Ujire,of which great visionary Padmavibhushan Dr.D Veerendra Heggade, is the President.The institution is run under the able guidance of our Principal Prof.Aruna P Kamath.
Alchemy, “A seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or
combination.” this is exactly you need to do in the corporate world to be
You all know alchemy as the precursor to modern chemistry. Practitioners of alchemy were often known for their attempts to discover an elixir for external youth and to turn lead into gold.An Alchemist was a highly regarded scientist; an expert in their field that can accomplish seemingly magical feats.
Every business needs to be analysed. In corporate world Alchemists are those you analyse business as though they perform magic.They gather and analyse data to form insights through the process of transformation, creation and combination of data and knowledge.
Here is the call to all the potential youth who possess the skills and intelligence to be the catalysts in the corporate world. BE THE CORPORATE ALCHEMIST and change your insights into action and create the magic.
“Team work makes the dream work”. So here is your chance to change your
game. Fights over the magical feats, conquer the world of corporates, keep your
spirits high; the platform is all set;show the world that your team can build up an
Top 7 teams will be qualified to participate in this event.
1. Individual participation for each event i.e.total 8 make a team
2. Maximum two teams allowed from each college
3. Participants are requested to be in a formal on both the days of fest
4. Punctuality and discipline are of primary concern
5. The decisions of judges will be the final and binding by all regards
6. Participants are requested to be technically equipped with laptops, pendrives and dongles
7. Registered fees for management events shall be Rs.4800 for out-station colleges (inclusive of accommodation charge) and Rs. 1800 in-station colleges and payable at the time of registration
8. The registration counter shall be open from 8am to 8:30am, on 23rd January, 2020 and all the participants are requested to report at the registration desk on time.
9. Participants are requested to produce their Bonafide certificate at the time of registration
10. Teams should refrain from smoking, drugs, alcohol consumption and misbehaviour,students indulging in such unacceptable behaviour will be disqualified
11. The registration fees has to be paid 10 days prior to the fest. The payment has to be made online as directed.The registration fees once paid will not be refunded.
SDM College of Business Management
Kodial Bail, Mangalore 575003
Phone: +91 824 249 4186
Ms. Maya D Vyas
Mrs. Supritha R.K.
Mrs. Kavitha Prabhu